Fall 2020 Update: St. Francis is not currently offering our "Time for Twos" program due to Covid-19 recommendations. For more information and to receive updates please contact us.
The “Time for Twos” program introduces toddlers to the preschool environment and routines with a parent/trusted adult. Children learn to share and play with others as well as sing fun songs and create special art projects. The program is available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. An adult attends with a child for 90 minutes of activities. Children may attend 1 - 2 times per week. Time for Twos includes:
- Inside and outdoor play with age appropriate materials
- A dedicated classroom
- A daily schedule that mirrors the one children will follow in the Younger program
- Music and movement, art, stories, and a snack
- Opportunities to observe your child's learning style
- Opportunities to meet other families and share parenting experiences